Thursday 22 July 2010

going live

Have decided that after two days practicing it is time to go live with the blog and Twitter. Also really want to start to launch our new intensive programme. So email to all existing contacts half of which went out without a title......thought I could send the email whilst listening to a Wayne Dyer talk...note to self - multi tasking and computers do not mix!

The Wayne Dyer talk was sent by a lady called Mell we have been working with. She uses something called Matrix Energetics which we have mentioned in our newsletters. We asked her to have a look at our new web site and see what she thought. She had a look and told me that the site was about 85% resonant with its purpose which was a really interesting comment. I am hoping to have a chat with her tonight to explore this. She sent the link to the Wayne Dyer talk on The Power of Intention saying that she had the feeling it had something to do with the 85%.
It feels like she is right so am looking forward to exploring that with her.

Bill and I ended up having our photo taken with Bob Geldorf last Friday.....that will have to wait for another blog....and they sent the photo through today. YUK!! Bill is away on holiday at the moment and I hope he can't access that file - although it is slightly less awful a photo of him. I had to scrawl through all the photos trying to find ours and it took me three attempts as I didn't recognise us. Mind you I was on the phone trying to organise car insurance at the same time. Um maybe another note to self about multi tasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment