Monday 26 July 2010

Introducing Cornucopia

Over the Easter break I set myself the challenge of creating a new business using the Creative Space Programme. The result is cornucopia. 


Last year I did a course to learn how to make creams and gels as I had the idea we could imprint them with frequencies to support people on the Creative Space Programme. I hadn’t managed to progress the idea until Good Friday when a conversation with Charlotte brought the whole idea to life. 


I decided to set myself a challenge. Could I make the gel and design a web site in just four days - without totally neglecting my family? Well I am glad to say the answer is yes. The web site is up and running and you can find out more at www.cornucopia.me.uk. The only thing I forgot to do was tell people about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment